Roleplay Information
Calendar

Events
Summer 01: Summer Festival (September 10th) Summer 14: Firefly Festival (September 30th) Summer 24: Fireworks (October 15th)
Season ends on October 31st Discord Channel
Statistics
Humans: 6
Elves: 1
Half-Elves: 1
Dwarves: 1
Beasts: 2
Half-Beasts: 0

Add Reply
New Poll

I'll make an adventurer out of you, Kayla | Summer 11 | 5PM
Ergo
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 04:57 PM

Time Zone
GMT-5

Rep: 2 pts

Inventory
N/A

user posted image
http://files.jcink.net/uploads/afteradream/Flower_Rates/purple_flower.png Sarantis
Summer 11, 5PM

Kayla must have expected exploring through the woods, meditating under waterfalls, catching fish with her bare hands – things that were outgoing and adventurous. So when Sarantis invited Kayla to their first destination (the Village Square), he expected the lass to be utterly disappointed. For now, the village would be their jungle gym.

Summer 11, 5PM – the evening looked as bright as day. The skies overhead were still mostly blue with faint touches of golds and oranges. Sarantis was waiting at one end of the square with arms crossed over ribs. When the green-haired lass came into view, a smirk picked up one side of his countenance. “Welcome. Are you ready?”

Seashell
PM
^
Seashell
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 05:54 PM

Admin

Time Zone
GMT+0

Rep: 1 pts

Inventory
N/A

user posted image
Sarantis (Ergo) | Summer 10th | 3pm

After closing the inn for a few hours, with a sign, announcing that she would be there before night, Kayla ran to the square, sure it wasn’t the ideal place to train, especially in front of curious villagers, villagers who know her and would probably think she wouldn’t last a day, perhaps they judgement was correct, Kayla wasn’t into physical activity just for the fun of it.

Arriving to the square, after a short run from the inn, Kayla dragged her butt to a bench and used it as her personal resting spot, however, said rest was cut short by the older male’s question. Was she ready? No she was not. ”Oh god…” she said rolling out of the bench, falling into the ground like a dead weight. ”I’m coming, I’m coming.” she said getting up as fast as a sloth.

Approaching Sarantis she raised her hand as a greeting, ”I’m going to regret this aren’t I?”

PMEmailWebsite
^
Ergo
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 02:43 AM

Time Zone
GMT-5

Inventory
N/A

user posted image
http://files.jcink.net/uploads/afteradream/Flower_Rates/purple_flower.png Sarantis
Summer 11, 5PM

Ahahaha, aaah… how satisfying. Flush-faced and out of breath, Kayla was already feeling the burn. It stirred a bubbling excitement within Sarn’s chest – swelling like a hot-air balloon. Perhaps he, too, should let off some steam with some exercise?

A little laughter helped with the tension. “Get up,” the older man instructed. Kayla was now flopped on the cobblestone like a log out of place. Oh dear Thetis… Whatever will they do?

“I’m gonna work you like a silver wolf. You’ll be so tired by the end of our sessions, you won’t want to move for days.” As grin stretched from ear-to-ear, the top row of Sarn’s pearly whites flashed bright. Yes. She was going to regret it, but only in short term. “We’ll start off with stretches. That’ll warm up your body and prepare it for physical activity.” It’ll also prevent her from hurting herself.

“First, put your right foot in front and lower yourself like so, while placing your fingertips on the ground to either side of your right foot.” This brought Sarantis to a stance that looked as though the runner was about to bolt off. Whether or not Kayla followed instruction up to that point, Sarantis continued: “Inhale, then exhale while straightening your right leg out. Your ass will go up in the air, but don’t worry about that.” His impish little grin suggested otherwise. “Then return to the former position, and then repeat the stretch.” He did so just one more time before standing up. “Now do that four times on each side.”

Seashell
PM
^
Seashell
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 02:21 PM

Admin

Time Zone
GMT+0

Inventory
N/A

user posted image

”Oh my goddess, I’m going to die today.” she thought to herself as Sarantis told her to get up, she was probably drunk when she agreed to that training.

Getting closer to Sarantis, the young female looked at him, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to sit or commit murder. ”I already don’t want to move for day is that counts for something…” she commented sarcastically before hearing what he had to say. Stretches weren’t so bad, they were actually the only thing about that whole training, and thank god for Kayla’s flexibility.

The young female followed the man’s instructions, it was easy, and she would easily touch the ground without much effort. [S]”This is quite easy.”[/b] she commented. Kayla wasn’t good on sports except for gymnastics, which made stretching so much easy, and quite amusing.

After finishing the exercise, Kayla looked at Sarantis. ”Anything else?”

PMEmailWebsite
^
Ergo
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 04:38 PM

Time Zone
GMT-5

Inventory
N/A

user posted image
Summer 11, 5PM

Ahaha… Easy? The smug expression on Sarantis’ expression brightened. Mischief twinkled in eye and on tooth. She wouldn’t be saying that for too long when her muscles feel the burn.

In other words: challenge accepted.

A series of other stretches were given to her to do. They stretched her arms, her shoulders, her hamstrings, her spine – just about everything. “Hold your stretches for 15 seconds.” From simple starfall stretches to planks to push-ups, a good fifteen minutes passed. Kayla was flexible and springy, so spending any more time seemed unnecessary. “All right, to the staircase.” Chin jerked in the direction of the townhall. He was going to let her rest, not even for a second.

“What you’re going to do next is put your feet together and cross your arms behind your back and hop up the steps until you get to the very top. Once you make it to the top, hop back down. Do this three times.”

Seashell
PM
^
Seashell
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 03:11 PM

Admin

Time Zone
GMT+0

Inventory
N/A

user posted image

Kayla did whatever Sarantis told her to do, but when they got to the stair case she just stared at him. She looked at the stairs and then back at Sarantis, the old man expected her to go up the stairs and back down, three times with her hands behind her back and hopping? What was she? A rabbit? Why would she hop up when she could run.

”Do I look like a rabbit?” she asked him, but, aside her protests she went up the stairs just like he told her to, but instead of coming down the same way she hop onto the handrail and slid down until she reached Sarantis.

Kayla smiled at the old man with an innocent smile on her face. ”Sliding is a skill too right? Or does that not count for training?”

PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

t
o
g
g
l
e

b
o
x

Affiliates

RPG-D RPG-D Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Distant Fantasies a resource community Shadowplay Topsites
Sengoku Horizon Azelania Yuri Roleplay Beyond face in the crowd
Pokemon: Terrene

Skin by Seashell @After a Dream