Xue Feng Tuzi•The BasicsFull name:
Xue of the Feng Tuzi clanGender:
A woman never gives out her age
Bard (looking for work)Date of Birth:
Mansexual, rawrElement affinity:
Overall appearance: Face claim:
- Human-form: 5'9" with heels (excluding ears)
- Beast-form:1'4" (excluding ears)
A Viera from FFXII •PersonalityStrengths:
- Musical (ukulele, lyre)
- Her tribe being targeted / poached / lit ablaze
- Her children dying before her
- Wandering all across the lands. Seeing, learning, and trying new things. Hearing new and old tales.
- Falling in--....
This little bunny has the moxie to say what’s on her mind. She’s a strong-willed lass who’s conquered every obstacle Life has thrown her way – though not without scathing. Despite such, Xue is buoyant; she’s able to keep on moving forward with a laugh and a grin (and maybe a giggle-snort, too). She’s the type to drag her friends to already-explored or unexplored adventures, whether it be a trip to the shop or a trip to the woods. Xue also has incredible self-confidence in that she knows she’s beautiful and is proud of her curves. Her own self-confidence may infect others by praising their beauty, too. Everyone, after all, has their own unique beautiful. There’s always something to be proud of.
Too many bunnies to count. Immediate family:
- Jian deceased husband
- Bao deceased daughter
- Tai young adult son
- Yaling young adult daughter
- Zhen young adult son
This post has been edited by Ergo: Oct 12 2017, 05:33 AM
- Xue made her home in a matriarchal nomadic beast tribe where myth and song are vital to the culture. They ventured from the Jade Pastures to the Wilderness - it all depended upon where the wind guided them.
- Xue was married off to the chief's son at 15 after winning the tournament for the chief's son's hand in marriage. Some protested as she wasn't originally from the Feng Tuzi clan, but the chief permitted this "foreigner" to wed her son as Xue had proven herself mightier than all the other contestants.
- The reason Xue competed in the first place was because she thought she could use her status as Chief to help her own people, but by the time she had been married it was already too late.
- Jian and Xue had their first two children (Bao and Tai) at 16. Yaling came thereafter, and Zhen soon followed.
- There were issues with adventurers hunting down the beast tribes for their hides and other quality materials. The Feng Tuzi clan was of no exception. Whilst the clan managed to defend itself, they had too many casualties for comfort - one of them being Xue's eldest daughter.
- Poaching remained an issue. It seemed no matter where they went, they were being hunted. Jian - strong and mighty - lost his life defending the clan. In the end, the clan scattered. Most of them had been caught and killed. Xue managed to grab her remaining children and flee.
- One-by-one, Xue's children started to grow up and go off on their own adventures. The youngest one was, surprisingly, the first to leave. He wanted to study under a scholar, and so he did. The middle child was the second to leave. She had found her place in a new, diverse clan. The eldest remaining was the last to leave. He decided to go off to train to become a worthy warrior like his parents and pursue a similar path/goal that Xue had in mind in her younger years.
- Now being childless, Xue is wandering Aeon. Since Spring (year 1), she has come to realise a new "magical ability" she has, and that's to take the form of human. She's played songs on the road for profit and has since found her way to this particular village. Coming to like the people, she may try to stay... maybe.