• Members must be at least thirteen years of age before joining After a Dream;
• After a Dream uses an account-per-member system.Out of Character
• After a Dream accepts everyone regardless of gender, sexuality, nationality, etc. Everyone is accepted;
• We are LGBTQ+ friendly;
• We have a point system, these points are to be used at the store; you may read the information HERE
• Hate speech will not be tolerated;
• Use trigger warnings;
• Do not spam;
• Advertise only in the advertising area. Rate
Language 2 : Swearing is generally permitted, with some limitations.
Sex 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references are permitted.
Violence 1: Mild violence is permitted.
• Keep it PG-13;
• Please use trigger warnings in profiles and posts as some subjects are sensitive; please be respectful.Characters & Profiles
• Members are allowed five characters, as long as they don’t forget to roleplay with them and reply to threads; This is to prevent character hording;
• Member's will be able to buy more character spots once the store is up and they have the amount of points necessary. The max amount of characters per member is ten;
• All profiles need to be accepted and need to be posted in the New Arrivals section of the forum;
• There's a thread for members to notify the staff when they finish their characters, post there if your character is ready to be reviewed;
• "Perfect characters" will not be accepted.
• You may change your character's face claim with the authorization from a staff member. You are allowed to change it at least twice;Character Development
• Character development is an important part of After a Dream, so we ask members not to forget to keep it updated;
• There is no money system, but keep things relatively realistic considering a character's background or situation.Roleplaying
• We ask members not to control other member's characters, which is considered god modding and is not accepted;
• There is no word count;
• Open topics are welcomed, but if there's already one open why not give it a try?
• Don not pressure or harass others to post.